The Graphic Designer will work with the marketing team to support FCBB in developing and maintaining a high level of communication standards in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Work with Marketing Director and team to conceptualize and execute marketing material across print, digital and web, ensuring brand consistency across all media and platforms;
- Execute creative briefings consistently and diligently;
- Help produce/edit/design presentation materials;
- Create branded visuals for all media including social media and website pages;
- Create business collateral and internal documents;
- Maintain/update website with current content and graphics;
- Perform basic pre-flight on files to ensure quality and consistency;
- Edit files, both print and digital, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in graphic design;
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles across mediums;
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of digital best practices and current trends;
- Strong conceptual thinking and design skills;
- Must be organized, highly detail-oriented and accurate;
- Excellent time-management, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Maintain a consistent brand tone and graphic standard across all materials;
- Ability to provide creative input and suggest innovative ways to communicate marketing messages;
- Experience with interactive and multimedia design (videography, photography, interactive documents, etc.) is an asset;
- Maintain up-to-date proficiency in professional design applications and technology related to all aspects of digital and print design and printing.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory).