Engagement and Development Specialist,
We have an opportunity for Engagement and Development Specialist at FCBB. This role includes the development of strategies and activities to promote the volunteer's engagement with the organization, which includes to coordinate the birthdays and holidays calendars, propose and conduct celebration activities, organize “happy-hour” events to engage teams and help volunteers to develop their network outside their roles, and support the Learning and Development Manager in learning and development activities.
The Engagement and Development Specialist will develop activities using a variety of methodologies designed to support FCBB’s needs, self-directed and web-based delivery methods. It is expected to have creativity into all design elements for the creation of an interactive experience.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Promote the volunteer engagement with the organization through different methods and activities;- Responsible for managing FCBB events calendar, and for supporting the events team in promoting the events internally, to increase volunteer's attendance;
- Responsible for managing and celebrating volunteers´ birthdays as well as for managing and celebrating holidays and other relevant days or celebrations;
- Support the Learning and Development team in all the activities proposed for the year;
- Measure the effectiveness of the engagement activities solutions and suggest new ones if needed;
- Ensure the proper tracking of the volunteers´ attendance to all activities developed by the organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Psychology, or College Degree in HR related field.
- Proven experience working with engagement activities;
- Ability to be flexible, handle multiple tasks, show initiative and work independently when needed;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Portuguese is considered an Asset.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material;
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.