Engagement and Communication Specialist
We have an opportunity for an Engagement and Communication Specialist at FCBB. This role includes the development of strategies and activities to promote the volunteer's engagement with the organization, which includes coordinating special dates celebrations (ie. birthdays, holidays and others) organize events to engage teams and conduct the internal communication (intranet and other channels).
The Engagement and Communication Specialist will report to the HR Manager and support the development of activities using a variety of methodologies designed to support FCBB’s needs, including web-based delivery methods. It is expected to use creativity into all design elements for the creation of an interactive experience.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Promote the volunteer engagement with the organization through different methods and activities;
- Responsible for managing FCBB events calendar, and for supporting the Events and Learning & Development teams in promoting events internally to increase volunteer’s engagement;
- Coordinate the celebration of FCBB volunteer’s birthdays, as well as Holidays and other relevant dates;
- Measure the effectiveness of the engagement activities;
- Identify engagement opportunities and create focused communication and/or activities to address gaps;
- Ensure proper tracking of the volunteers’ attendance to all activities developed by FCBB;
- Support the coordination of FCBB General Meetings;
- Support the implementation process of FCBB Intranet;
- Develop and update Engagement and Communication content in the FCBB Intranet;
- Partner with all FCBB areas to improve the volunteer engagement at FCBB;
- Conduct exit interviews/surveys to identify engagement gaps on FCBB’s volunteering process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Psychology; or College Degree in HR related field.
- Previous experience working with engagement activities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multitask;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- English work proficiency;
- Fluency in Portuguese is considered an Asset;
- Experience in Internal Communication is considered an asset.