The IT Coordinator will create, manage and update lists according to business and organizational level needs. Understanding the crossover between lists and ideating ideal campaign structure closely with our Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Leadership teams with implementation of lead scoring systems to increase nurture capacity and generate leads in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Working deeply with Business Development CRM;
- Assist with the configuration of Business Development objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, validation rules, and formula fields, reports and dashboards;
- Configure Business Development applications on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud;
- Design and build data models on Business Development;
- Develop, enhance, and support highly customized applications using Apex code, Visual Force, Triggers and Lightning;
- Support the day-to-day running of various client instances within Business Development;
- Interact with stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements;
- Position will need to work with clients directly on some projects, so the ability to work with clients is a must.
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s experiences as IT and be Salesforce;
- Experience configuring and managing campaigns within CRM and marketing automation platforms (i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, ExactTarget, etc…);
- Excellent organizational skills and a good grasp of marketing and sales outreach tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Ability to organize and create structure within complex systems and excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Data Loader and Salesforce security settings including permissions, roles, profiles and sharing;
- Knowledge data management tools and experience with REST and SOAP API (highly desirable)
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements;
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth;
- Bachelor Degree in Technology Information or a similar field is preferred;
- Fluency in English mandatory; fluency in Portuguese preferable.