Customer Service Coordinator
We are searching for a talented, hands-on and goal-oriented individual who likes to surpass objectives and delight stakeholders.
The Customer Services Coordinator will handle stakeholders (partners/members/volunteers) requests, suitably addressing the questions and concerns raised and ensuring a consistent and positive stakeholder experience. The process will include the coordination and execution of the planning, directing, and controlling the requests, as well as reporting monthly cases. It is also expected that an effective action plan is implemented to support enhancing the internal processes and building / sustaining long term stakeholders’ loyalty.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Plan, address, control, and report monthly cases
- Develop solutions to address stakeholders’ needs/opportunities;
- Provide effective solutions to support building and sustaining long-term stakeholders’ relationships;
- Collaborate effectively with team members to handle stakeholders’ requests;
- Resolve problems and non-conformances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing or another related field;
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience;
- Must have a strong organizational aptitude, be detailed oriented and have excellent time management skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Team player who is customer-oriented and self-motivated with a proven ability to interface confidently with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.