Business Development Coordinator
We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator (BDC) to join our team! The candidate must have knowledge of building, maintaining, and enhancing the relationship with partners and members to leverage the FCBB contribution and drive the efforts towards successful business opportunities and the results.
Will be part of the Business Development team, reporting to the BD Manager/Leader. As a Business Development Coordinator will be accountable to building networks, Centers of Influence within your community to proactively source new business clients.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Understand your local market and potential client base;
- Research – Conducting research and analysis to consider and drive strategic change;
- Develop new and manage existing partnerships;
- Prospect and close new memberships;
- Ensure the end-to-end process of building new partnerships and memberships;
- Ensure all the value proposal delivery for our members;
- Build connections between members and the FCBB network and market;
- Report the member’s and partners’ journey to leadership;
- Develop new and manage existing markets;
- Provides strategic input into business.
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing, engineering, or related field required;
- Excellent organizational skills and a good grasp of sales tools like CRMs and Project Management Software (e.g.: Trello and Click-up)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Coachable and self motivated;
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements;
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory).
- French skills;
- 3 years experiences in business development and/or project management in commercial areas;
- Ability to organize and create structure within complex systems and excellent analytical skills.