Business Development Coordinator – Brazil
- Location: Brazil
- Positions available: 01 Sul, 01 Nordeste, 01 Sudeste/Centro Oeste
We are seeking for a Business Development Coordinator (BDC) for join our team! The candidate must have knowledge of build, maintain, and enhance the relationship with partners and members to leverage the FCBB contribution and drive the efforts towards successful business opportunities and the results.
Will be part of the Business Development team, reporting to the BD Manager/Leader. As a Business Development Coordinator will be accountable to building networks, Centers of Influence within your community to proactively source new business clients.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Understand your local market and potential client base;
- Research – Conducting research and analysis to consider and drive strategic change;
- Create a comprehensive plan to acquire new clients;
- Develop a healthy relationship and networking to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver results;
- Develop new and manage existing partnerships;
- Engage, develop and support the local BD team to drive the expected results;
- Ensure the end-to-end process of building new partnerships and memberships;
- Develop new and manage existing markets;
- Provides strategic input into business.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing, or related field required;
- Excellent organizational skills and a good grasp of marketing and sales outreach tools like HubSpot and Salesforce;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Coachable and self motivated;
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements;
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory);
- 3 years experiences in business development and/or project management in commercial areas;
- Ability to organize and create structure within complex systems and excellent analytical skills.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please click here to fill the application form and attach your resume.