Business Development Researcher
We are seeking a Business Development Researcher to join our team! The candidate must have knowledge to plan and conduct research in collaboration with stakeholders in particular field of interest. Will be part of the Business Development team, As a Business Development Researcher will be responsible to support data analytics teams to interpret and analyze data, draw inferences and conclusions,The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Plan and conduct research in collaboration with stakeholders in particular field of interest,
- Prepare research proposals and perform experiments and surveys,
- Support data analytics teams to interpret and analyze data, draw inferences and conclusions,
- Produce research results to executives and board committee.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and government agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, marketing research or similar
- Experience in Research
- Dynamic and willing to deal with new projects and ideas
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory).
- Availability to dedicate at least 6 hours per week and participate in monthly meeting agendas.