Creative Studio Manager
- Location: Remote
- Positions available: 01
As Creative Studio Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing design projects, providing support and management to a design team while communicating with clients and other key stakeholders.
This individual should understand all of the elements of the design process from end-to-end, and should also be very people-oriented and great communicators. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for providing overall leadership for the daily operations of the Creative Design team. This includes managing designers time, discussing delegating projects, and managing communication with other team leads for turn around times. Our creative studio project ranges throughout integrated assets including Print, Digital, Social, Emails, and Presentations.
The professional will advocate for their team, give them ample support to complete their assignments on time and ensure it is up to our standards and will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing projects from initial idea to final completion;
- Liaising with internal clients to understand business and project needs;
- Assessing briefs and assigning designers to a project;
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are sent off;
- Assisting on the creative production side when needed and meeting with team members for feedback;
- Creating and implementing monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery;
- Manage the intake of workload for the Design team;
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product;
- Design and maintain new business presentations and company templates. Seamlessly working in Google Slides, Keynote, Power Point, and other design programs;
- Complete layout/design work from rough draft to finished product;
- Establish and adhere to style guides, standards, specifications and rights management for all design team work, including photography, graphics, typography, color, sizing, spacing, templates, illustration, storyboarding, iconography, etc.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in Design or Marketing
- Previous experience as a Senior Designer
- Minimum 4 years experience in the market.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Be extremely organized, and show a history of managing multiple projects
- Must be an analytical thinker
- Must be process-driven
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills