Event Coordinator - Brazil
We are seeking an energetic candidate to join FCBB`s team in the role of Event Coordinator. In this role, you’ll help planning and executing a variety of online and in person events. You will apply a comprehensive, conceptual and practical understanding of the organization to the delivery of events and conferences that help to promote FCBB and its partners.
You’ll be an excellent fit for this role if you have an eagle eye for detail for maintaining consistency in style and tone across events. As well if you are able to build relationships and to centralize event activities, ensuring all events are delivered with consistency and in a timely, effective and cost efficient manner. You’ll also succeed if you have an eye for design, the ability to share constructive feedback with the team, and the ability to work collaboratively with others across teams and departments.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Plan and execute events;
- Monitor the entire event proceedings;
- Develop webinars with the HR and Business Development Team;
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables;
- Consistently measure and quantify events results and incorporate learning into future marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Media or related;
- 2+ years of project and/or event coordination;
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated success producing events that has grown audiences over digital channels;
- Online marketing expertise, including experience with social media, direct marketing, etc. (an asset);
- Strong communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese;
- Knowledge of the digital industry;
- Hands on and “can do” attitude;
- Great team player, collaborative and communicative by nature;