Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Manager will provide strategic and tactical support to enhance the attraction, development, engagement, and retention of our talented volunteers besides leveraging the business performance.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our team and lead the HR function at FCBB by applying world in class HR principles around business planning, recruitment, performance management, employee relations, compliance, etc.
The HR manager will be a key HR partner to the business units supporting the business strategies through HR programs and processes.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Ensure that the right talent and capabilities are in place;
- Lead plans to encourage staff engagement, create and implement long and short-term incentive programs;
- Provide comprehensive management information on key statistics supporting the decision-making process
- Provide advice and guidance on Best Practices for all day-to-day related HR matters;
- Develop close working relationships with the other Heads of Departments;
- Lead a team of 5 resources, providing support and guidance as required by each member;
- Develop, and or support the development of, presentations on key initiatives in ways that very clearly describe the project, benefits, and status;
- Ensure that Human Resources policies and procedures are implemented and updated effectively;
- Maintain accuracy of employee records and HRIS data with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion;
- Educate management on workforce analysis, headcount planning and related HR metrics to assess and influence/drive business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Psychology or another related field;
- 7-10 years’ experience required;
- Experience in Learning and Development is considered an Asset.
- Managerial experience is a must;
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) - Proficiency in Portuguese is considered an Asset;
- Ability to be flexible, handle multiple tasks, show initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.