Human Resources Project Specialist
Local: Remote (Canada/ Brazil)
The Human Project Resources Specialist will be focused on specific HR projects with a focus on the development of new tools, processes, controls, indicator/data management and content
This role will have oversight for a range of full suite of Human Resources programs including employee development, training, communication process, engagement & business integrations.
The HRPS will build trusting relationships with all HR teams helping them to understand and anticipate their operational and workforce needs.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participate in development and implementation of projects and programs to assist in accomplishing organizational goals;
- Contribute to performance management, career development and training and engagement programs;
- Process Improvement and Automation;
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality and increase productivity of HR programs and projects;
- Build partnership with other HR, IT, Legal, Marketing and Compliance teams for the development of tools that can be scaled across the business and serve as best practices for the organization;
- Search and analyze data, tools, techniques and present reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions, and current program goals and progress;
- Oversee and contribute to other HR activities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in a HR, psychology, IT or related discipline;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in IT or business project management, HR or related corporate experience;
- Experience with Moodle Platform (how to settle, adapt templates, upload courses in PDF, video, audio, how to set up profiles, indicators and reports);
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) – Proficiency in Portuguese is considered an Asset;
- Creative, innovative and thorough in developing executable sourcing plans;
Great time management and self-manage and multitasking skills;
Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with different people across the organization
- Systemic vision; risk management; proactive.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.