- Location: Remote
- Positions available: 01
FCBB is looking for a volunteer for the role of IT Manager who will be responsible for reporting to the COO and managing and maintaining the operational and technical aspects of all server/host/storage environments, voice/data networks, and peripherals. This includes any and all business continuity solutions to ensure all systems are running efficiently and continuously, supporting any internal customer needs, and educating end-users as needed.
· Define project objectives, scope, performance measures, governance, requirements, and resources in consultation with Business Development and stakeholders. Establish roles and responsibilities for the project
· Manage and evaluate a team, providing support and guidance as required by each member
· Lead planning, development, and implementation of project plans for corporate initiatives to ensure deliverables are achieved working with cross-functional teams from across the organization. Identify and track work packages, deliverables, and timelines.
· Proactively identify and track project risks/ issues and develop/implement mitigation plans.
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
· Prepare and present business case proposals, reports, briefings, and requirements documentation
· Manage the day-to-day IT operations
Skills and Qualifications:
· University degree or post-secondary diploma/certificate in IT, Business, or a related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years of direct experience
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint tools – required
· Self-motivated and proactive individuals will Excel sheet in this role.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Advanced organizational skills with demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet and manage multiple and conflicting deadlines, and work under pressure.
- High level of professionalism and an ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as external contacts.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English (French is an asset)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in project planning, implementation, management principles and methodologies, and business analysis.