- Location: Remote
- Positions available: 01
● Collaborates to ensure that all legal issues are handled efficiently, while respecting the
highly confidential nature of many issues.
● Performs research including using legal databases, collects and reviews information and
● Develop and maintain a catalogue on the various areas where Legal support services are
requested, with an ability to generate and present formal reports and informal updates
● Monitors the flow of legal information and responds to the needs of internal clients
● Prepares various legal agreements and forms required for signature, drafts
correspondence, and various other documents.
● Monitors legislation and keeps the legal team counsel abreast of the evolution of
● Maintains all legal files (electronic and paper copy).
● Performs initial review of documentation provided for legal status of institutions.
● Assists with other projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a law clerk or in corporate administration within a
leading law firm, financial institution, securities regulator, public company or other
● College Law Clerk Diploma or other relevant education is an asset.
● Ability to work in a highly-organized manner where attention to detail, accuracy and
confidentiality are critical.
● Self-motivated and proactive individuals will excel in this role.
● Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
● High level of professionalism and an ability to deal effectively with all levels within the
organization as well as external contacts.
● Ability to multi-task and work independently is essential.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and