We are looking for a passionate and collaborative Marketing Analyst to help to support the creative vision and exceptional execution of work by our Marketing department.
In this role, you will be responsible examine any relevant information that may help the company make informed decisions on market tactics, focusing on reducing the risks related to a marketing initiative or project. In this regard, these practitioners track campaigns and segment the customer base, as well as identify market trends and monitor competitors.
The Marketing Analyst will have to develop best-in-class, data-driven digital marketing strategies and campaigns. You would be working closely with our marketing team, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for FCBB and its partners companies.
Additionally, you will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups and stakeholders
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing, digital and technology to enable best in class digital prospecting experiences
- Gather information and examine trends to develop successful marketing plans and strategies
- Use marketing analytics techniques to gather social media, web analytics, and rankings data
- Updating business intelligence tools or methods
- Designing and carrying out social, economic, and marketing surveys, as well as demographic studies to define target markets as well as to determine existing and future trends
- Develop new communications strategies to suit communications needs of complex environments
- Read and interpret information, numerical, and statistical data, drawing logical inferences and providing reasonable recommendations
- Conducting comparative research on marketing strategies.
- Reviewing marketing initiatives to provide advice on procedures and requirements
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, or other related qualification
- 2+ years experience in as a Marketing Analyst or other similar activity
- Fluency in English and Portuguese – mandatory
- Experienced with developing and owning a marketing strategy and roadmap with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders & teams to execute on that strategy
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative execution, creation, optimization, and adaptation
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to develop and use formulas
- Experience in creating graphics, flow charts, and projections in order to generate statistics.
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficiently and accurately reviewing and summarizing marketing data