MARKETING INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Location: Toronto
- Positions available: 01
We are seeking a highly self-motivated, results-driven individual who excels at project management and presentations to join our Marketing Team as a Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Analyst will act as an analytical partner for FCBB to inform and strengthen FCBB brand plans.
The volunteer will work closely with the Market Intelligence Manager and the Marketing Team to enhance overall market intelligence at FCBB.
In this role, the ideal candidate has to have a passion for data and numbers, conducts deep analysis, and has a gift for translating data into a business story through multiple channels, including executive presentations, and it will be required to effectively engage and enable multiple volunteers and partners with strong communication and collaboration.
You will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
– Researching and mapping of designated markets and identifying areas of potential growth for both FCBB and its partners.
– Through segmentation of industries and trades, analyze potential leads and determine new opportunities and trends.
– Conduct market and competitive research, as well as market share and trade analysis.
– Developer the reports and data inputs required for capturing and sharing market intelligence in an actionable and inspirational way in line with the FCBB’S strategic priorities.
– Create meaningful ways to categorize and capture data to inform action while ensuring data integrity.
– Act as a key resource to elevate understanding and usage of market intelligence tools.
Skills and Qualifications
– Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
– Minimum of 1 year experience in an analyst role with brand business experience. Strong foundation in marketing, market intelligence, sales, and/or business development experience.
– Ability to review and dissect data into presentations
– Very high attention to detail, thorough approach to tasks with a high level of accuracy.
– Fluency in English and Portuguese – mandatory;
– Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally to audiences at all levels.
– Detail-oriented. Ability to coordinate a project from start to report while managing tight timelines.
– Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel for analysis and PowerPoint for presentations) and/or Google Apps.