We are seeking a motivated and organized Project Coordinator to be part of our Business Process Management team. The volunteer will support FCBB in developing controls and reports for projects using best-in-class practices and methodologies.
The ideal candidate must be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and possess a strong "hands-on" profile in order to support leaders across the organization to track projects and creatively evaluate the team's performance.
You will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Work with corporate project controls to help develop and implement processes/procedures.
- Prepare project-level reporting and consolidated material for monthly review.
- Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
- Identify and develop new KPIs as appropriate to support strategic direction.
- Develop statistical analysis for control and diagnosis of operational performance.
- Prepare written reports/presentations, tables, and graphs that adequately communicate the project progress and results.
- Prepare and maintain other presentations as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Engineering, or a similar field is preferred.
- Proven experience with PMO, managing project KPIs, reports and presentations.
- Results-oriented work ethic.
- Ability to drive performance and guide others.
- Critical/analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization and systemic view.
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth.
- Proficient with Google Suite, MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Familiarity with performance management systems will be considered an asset.
- Excel Savvy with significant reporting ability will be considered an asset.
- Process and/or Project Management certifications will be considered an asset.