Membership & Partnership Coordinator
- Location: Toronto
- Positions available: 02
We are seeking a Membership & Partnership Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidate is someone with knowledge in build, maintain, and enhance the relationship with members and partners to leverage the FCBB contribution and drive the efforts towards successful business opportunities and results.
You will be part of the Business Development team, reporting to the Membership & Partnership Manager. As a Membership & Partnership Coordinator will be accountable for monitoring and supporting the distribution of FCBB’s members and partners portfolios.
This individual will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Support the distribution of members and partners portfolios.
- Monitor of active members’ annual agreements.
- Provide support to Data Analyst with generating and maintaining reports and/or administrative activities in general.
- Contribute to the Business Development department in maintaining healthy relationships with current partners and members, in order to build new connections, generate opportunities, and deliver results.
- Contribute to the process of maintaining strong and supportive relationships with members and partners.
- Collaborate with improving the processes in the business development area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree/College diploma, or working towards it, in business administration or related field;
- Excellent organizational skills and a good understanding of membership and partnership tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Coachable and self motivated;
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements;
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English professional proficiency.
- 3-5 years experience in administrative roles;
- Previous experience in Business Development and/or a client based organizational structure.
- Ability to organize and create structure within complex systems and excellent analytical skills.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please click here to fill the application form and attach your resume.