We are seeking an energetic candidate to join FCBB`s team in the role of Web Coordinator. In this role, you’ll help to keep our website updated, publishing new blog articles or new volunteer opportunities.
You’ll be an excellent fit for this role if you have an eagle eye for detail when publishing content and also working on development of new pages in a website. You’ll also succeed if you have an eye for design, the ability to share constructive feedback with the team, and the ability to work collaboratively with others across teams and departments.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals
- Administers FCBB's website by keeping content and design current;
- Create new pages and work on restrict access websites;
- Publish content, maintain continuity of themes, design layout, stream navigation and increase online presence to potential stakeholders;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables;
- Ability to quickly grasp information and create quality content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web design, communications, UX or a related field;
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor;
- 1+ year of experience on Webpage maintenance and creation;
- Strong communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese;
- Knowledge of the digital industry;
- Excellent project organization.